Thursday, October 8, 2009

Im a girl who has medium length hair,but I want it short. I play many sports so I need to be able to

I don't want it so short that it looks like a pixie cut but maybe like a bob or an inch or so longer.



Suggestions?



Im a girl who has medium length hair,but I want it short. I play many sports so I need to be able to put it up

you need to your face shape to see if short haircuts work for you, if your an oval like me than you can pull off the short look like me, i have sthe bob with layers right now and it looks really good, If you get a pixie cut then your not able to put it up, if you post a pic it would be more easier to see if the style suits you, but the pixie is very pretty like some of the girl on americas next top model, i love the pixie but if i used it i would look like a guy, so i would try the bob with layers, not to bulky, and if you want a extreme haircut then go for the pixie but just make sure you know what your doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment