Thursday, October 8, 2009

I need cute, quick, flattering hairdos for fine, medium-length hair!!!! i am pale w/ freckles and da

I am the same way.



Down and straight looks good, as does slightly wavy.



Try a medium-high ponytail placed slightly to the side, or for a more chic look, try a ponytail at the base of the neck and to the side so it comes over your shoulder.



Half-up-half-down looks cute too, especially if you add a little clip in there somewhere.



And last but not least, try low pigtails, or low pigtail braids, which look more grown-up than regular pigtails.



Hope this helps! =]



I need cute, quick, flattering hairdos for fine, medium-length hair!!!! i am pale w/ freckles and dark hair!!!

Awesome! I'm so glad I could help! =] Report It



I need cute, quick, flattering hairdos for fine, medium-length hair!!!! i am pale w/ freckles and dark hair!!!

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment