Thursday, October 8, 2009

'Cinderella Hair' Hair Extensions?

I am looking to get hair extensions to give me lovely long hair like the celebs. A new salon has opened near me saying they do 'cinderella hair' extension.



Price on consultation.



I don't really want to go for a consultation then look pathetic if i can't afford them.



How much would it ROUGHLY cost for a nice head of hair like say Jennifer Lopez. I have medium length hair and would like it down just below my chest.



I know it's a hard question but i just wondered approximately



'Cinderella Hair' Hair Extensions?

Hi there,



I am a fully trained hair extensionist based in Edinburgh. I offer the fusion bonding method (keratin glue) which does not damage your hair. I use premium quality A grade remy hair that can be reused for up to 12 months. As I offer a mobile service throughout the whole of Scotland my prices are much lower salons.



Fusion extensions will last 4 months, with optional maintenance at 8 weeks.



For a full head of real human hair extensions (18" bottom bra strap length) in one colour, I charge 鎷?30.



I will also meet you for a free hair consultation where we can colour match your hair. All consultations are obligation free and my prices stay the same, so will no increase on the day.



Hope this helps!



If you have any questions, email me:



amanda_victoria_rose@hotmail.com



Cheers,



Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment