Thursday, October 8, 2009

I am male, with shoulder-length hair. Is it acceptable to get a style that could be considered femin

I am 34, a former hair stylist but now I work for a government agency, so how I wear my hair at the moment doesn't matter. I am looking into getting my hair cut and styled in a manner that might be considered feminine, or unisex, as it were. My hair is shoulder length, light to medium blonde with some white (result of being a parent). I haven't colored my hair in almost 2 years, so I am back to my natural. I am curious to know if the gender stygmas still exists in our rapidly changing society.



If getting a feminine looking style is acceptable, any ideas you might have would be great!



I am male, with shoulder-length hair. Is it acceptable to get a style that could be considered feminine?

thats cool, not feminine -but for the govt i would cut it



I am male, with shoulder-length hair. Is it acceptable to get a style that could be considered feminine?

I'd say do whatever makes you happy, it doesn't matter what other people think! Anybody who's going to judge you based on how your hair is cut isn't that bright anyway.



I am male, with shoulder-length hair. Is it acceptable to get a style that could be considered feminine?

it is good to cut but it depends in you your style no matter what you look but inside of you or your behavior it is your look



I am male, with shoulder-length hair. Is it acceptable to get a style that could be considered feminine?

you can try it. but you don't want to look like kojo from (et)

No comments:

Post a Comment