Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair Problems??

I have a few inches under shoulder length blonde hair. It's pretty straight no matter what, but I have some layers in and I'm thinking about getting a hair cut before school let's in on August 20th and I don't want to have layers again. My mom said no perms, bodywaves, anything with bad chemicals to possibly harm my hair. What kind of hair cut should I get? I don't want short hair maybe medium length hair but I would like to have curly/wavy hair but I would need chemicals put in!!!!!



And I can't just spary moose,gel and hairspary in my hair every morning!!!!!!!!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!! Well I'm 12 and going into 7th grade so and appropriate hairstyles you would know of?



Hair Problems??

A good medium cut is good, you have more options .. Layer it around your face and cut it a bit shorter underneath .. I love mine .. and I put hair gunk in only once in awhile and I can do so many different styles .. kr



Good Luck!



Hair Problems??

why dont you just let the layers grow out?



Hair Problems??

No problems...........



Hair Problems??

I think you should get medium length hair cut, and side bangs. You should get shampoo that curls your hair. My friends has some, and it's great. If that doesn't work, try talking your mom into ONLY one perm. So you can look extra hot on your first day of school. =D



Hair Problems??

i think you should have your hair put in ponytail up with bangs



Hair Problems??

even though i dont have layers this is what i did.....when my hair was about half-way down my back.....i went to my mom and I's hairstylist.....what he did is he put my hair into a pony tail and cut just above the rubberband.....my hair looked sooooo pretty.....you can try that or just get at least one inch cut off every week (or you can extend however many inches you want) until it suits your needs.....



hope i helped



Hair Problems??

try curlers or a curling iron



Hair Problems??

Don't ever do layer cut but I will suggest you to go for more step cutting and continuously take of it every month like go to the parlour every month and show them if it required to cut other leave it for grow. This wayl you can maintain also and look smarter also.



Hair Problems??

Wash n' Curl



Its not harmful like perms or bodywaves. It will last at least a few shampoos so you won't have to spray hairspray or use moose or gel everyday. It actually works really well. Just try it now over the summer to make sure that its something you like.



Check the Website!



Hair Problems??

Hair problem solving?



Hair Problems??

well have a trim and get it all the same length and get some bangs like vannessa hudgens had and one da u can have it straight and another u can put some gel or mosse and make it curly and straighten ur bangs dats wat i do. i am 12 also and going into 7th also.!!! and i c those hairstyles alot so GOOD LUCK!!



luv abercrombie



Hair Problems??

I woudl say contact a local hair dresser and you, your mother and the hair dresser discuss some nice style and alternatives to perms! Goodluck! But i have some advice of my own. I have really long and straight hair. So what i do, is wet it in the morning, and use "got 2 be sexy volumptuopus volume", it comes in a red circular bottle. It makes my hair very wavy! Hope this helps! Here's a picture of it!



http://di1.shopping.com/images/di/61/31/...

No comments:

Post a Comment