Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have thick, medium length hair. What sort of products should I use to make it look better?

Here is a picture of my hair: http://i29.tinypic.com/ixbo9f.jpg



Is there any way I can style it or use products to make it look better?



I have thick, medium length hair. What sort of products should I use to make it look better?

SUPER SKINNY SERUM- PAUL MITCHELL...I am a hairstylists and this product is awesome... but in h air when its wet b4 you blow dry and even a little bit after its dry to help with frizz and add shine.. you will only need about the size of a quarter or else it will make it greasy



I have thick, medium length hair. What sort of products should I use to make it look better?

To make your healthier, I would recommend using Vo5 hot oil treatment as directed on the box -- your hair'll be softer and shinier than before. To help maintain your hair's natural straightness, I would suggest that you use a shampoo and conditioner with the most organic formula. Most other shampoos contain harmful chemicals that can lead to an increased amount of hair falling out, deviates from your natural style, and sometimes can even result in irritation with your scalp. Your best bet though will be Johnson's Baby shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment