Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How do I turn unruly hair into calmer medium length hair (round two)?

I need a clarification of a question I asked earlier. The question is at:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



The problem I'm having is that the style I'm looking for requires hair that tends to lie flat. My hair doesn't lie flat at all. Instead, it goes every direction it could possibly go. When it's longish, my hair looks approximately like this:



http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



There are several styles that I'm trying to decide between, but all of them require hair that is calmer than mine. The styles look somewhat like the hair on avatar. Several answerers to my previous question recommended hair wax, but I think that's aimed toward people whose hair is already fairly straight.



How do I turn unruly hair into calmer medium length hair (round two)?

Not all hair can take all styles. Unless you want to get your hair chemically straightened or use a flatiron every day, you're never going to get that hair style. Sorry! Your best bet is to learn to work witht what you have, and decide what style you can get that will look the best on you. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment