Thursday, July 30, 2009

Any scene hair ideas for medium length blonde hair?

My hair is blonde and medium length. My hair is parted on the right side. I'm dying to have scene hair and I don't know what will look good. My friend sprayed blue highlights in my hair a week or two ago and she said it looked great. I liked it too, but I want scene hair that is dramatic, sexy and looks amazing. I dont want to dye my hair, but i'd love highlights of any color. I was thinking black and sky blue, but I'm not sure. Any great ideas and tips/guides on how to cut and style it? Color suggestions? HELP PLEASE!!!!



Any scene hair ideas for medium length blonde hair?

well im thinking about dying my hair light blond with pink highlights and i think some black ones would look good too or maybe black underneath. and i was going to keep my hair semi short and layered.



Any scene hair ideas for medium length blonde hair?

Shadow your hair with auburn underneath it and razor your layers. Put veryyy thin black streaks through your fringe.



:]

No comments:

Post a Comment