Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have crappy length hair that wont grow!!!!?

Alright, this is the scoop on this. My hair was like my Avatars but recently I cut my hair short for that foh hawk look. It was fun while it lasted but I am more of a fan of wake up and go hair maintenance.



Well so here's my predicament: I have that really bad length where its bulky on all sides, making side of my longish face look poofy and the bangs go about 1/2 maybe tiny bit farther down the front. The back is also heavy which is great cause it will let me get the most out of my styling when its finally long enough to be cut. How ever, every morning I wake up I want to cut my hair short. I absolutely hate it at this medium length point and its taking forever to grow out. Literally been weeks at this bad length almost like it stopped growing.



Possible Reasons: Well I haven't had it cut in like 2-3 months (no english based hair salons near my house), also my eating habits have droped. and stress is high from first year polytech.



WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE IT GROW FAST! :(



I have crappy length hair that wont grow!!!!?

Vitamins B, C, F, zinc, iron, copper and protein are essential for hair growth. Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables is probably the best way to achieving healthy hair.Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.



I have crappy length hair that wont grow!!!!?

Trimming the ends will encourage growth, I didn't say cut it just trim the dead ends so the hair can breath! There are hair vitamins now that will help. But first trim it!

No comments:

Post a Comment