Sunday, July 26, 2009

I have medium length hair which I've been told is thin but I have alot of it....?

bottom line is I have no body. No matter what I use nothing gives me body or volume. I've tried flipping my head over to dry my hair - nothing helps. Any product suggestions?



I have medium length hair which I've been told is thin but I have alot of it....?

try a mousse after you've washed it that's voluming,run tru your hair %26amp; rub into your roots then dry starting at the roots to create as much volume as poss.even the shampoo %26amp; cond you use could be volumising or for thin limp hair,you get so many products these days to help,just rear the lables.



I have medium length hair which I've been told is thin but I have alot of it....?

Ok after you wash your hair put volumizing mousse into it, and blowdry it upsidedown. This should really help!

No comments:

Post a Comment